Christmas Bazaar 2015
Saturday 5th December from 12.00 – 2.30pm
I know it seems a long way off but, the Christmas Bazaar is on Saturday 5th December so please put the date in your diaries and encourage your friends and family to come along to support the school.
The Christmas Bazaar is a highlight of the term and one of our main fundraisers. There are stalls, games, excellent home-cooked food and a visit from Santa. It relies heavily on the support of ALL parents and friends to make it a success.
How you can help
- New ideas for stalls/games/events – let us know if you or a friend would like to have their own stall at the event
- Making things for the “Made in Bucklebury Stall”
- Run a stall – get everything ready for it and set it up
- Preparation – wrapping, sorting programmes, goodie bags, sourcing freebies for the raffle
- Man a stall on the day – it won’t be for the whole event and it’s fun
- Setting up or clearing up on the day
- Bring in donations during Donations Week
- Bringing friends and family along on the day
Any form of help, no matter how small is always appreciated, we know everyone is busy but helping with the Bazaar is a great way of getting involved in school life.
If you can help, please either contact us (details below) or complete the slip below and pop it in the FoBS tray in the school office as soon as possible.
Zoe Smith, Siobhann Thompson & Rachel Dalgarno
Yes, I/we can help at the Christmas Bazaar, please contact me: